Wednesday 4 September 2013

LASER CUTTING

 

LA WALKER (Oak plywood)


 

So This is this the start of something magical ?


my first Laser cutting, and my first prototype of LA WALKER, .... problems, I hate Amazon, I am waiting on both my wingnuts and bolts and also the (Lamp kit) so it may be a while till this product is actually finished, but I am keeping up hope to be finished by the end of the week.

but I am enjoying My GA and I haven't exploded and machines or injured myself yet (ah workshop injury's - fun times).

 
 
BUT WHEN YOU DO F%*CK UP!
 
 
Now I agree I am stupid, but honestly I don't work in inches, so when I read 4th inch, I assumed that meant 1/4 of an inch which works out as 6.35mm, it dose not it works out as 5MM .... BLOODY INCHES AHHHHHHHH MM RULE.

But the great thing about LA WALKER is that thankfully all its parts are very ........ Steam punk like .... so a bit of decoration for my bare studio .... Not such a waste after all.

 
 
And picture frame Steam Punkyness .... WHY NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment